Scottsville, New York
Pennsylvania, New Jersey
Redwood City, California
Laguna Hills, California
El Cajon, California
Location: Concord, Massachusetts
Type: Full Time
Salary: Base: $85,000-$105,000
Are you a compassionate and energized veterinarian looking to join a progressive team? Let's talk!
Are you a veterinarian with equal parts passion and purpose fueled by collaborative, dynamic teams that deliver exceptional service? We're looking for an Associate Equine Veterinarian excited by the opportunity to bolster their ever-evolving medical knowledge and genuinely impact the clients we serve. Our culture is built on compassion, collaboration, innovation, and expertise –make us even better! We offer a generous compensation package offering a salary + commission, emergency fee bonus, CE allowance, paid vacation, premium health insurance, PLIT insurance, license fees, and association dues paid. Additionally, we provide a fully equipped vehicle for your professional use. Provide the best-in-theindustry care by taking advantage of our vast equipment options, including Sound Digital x-ray units, 3m and 1.5m Endoscopy, GE Digital Ultrasounds, PulseVet Shockwave therapy units, and a variety of regenerative medicine options: Alpha2-EQ, IRAP, Prostride, and PRP. Not to mention, technicians and office staff are here to provide full support. While providing emergency care is part of our practice, an emergency on-call collaborative is established with two other practices. This allows the weekend duty to be only one weekend every four weekends of primary on call. Plus, we offer extensive mentorship and comprehensive onboarding to set you up for success!
This is an ideal opportunity for a dedicated, driven, and medically-astute veterinarian committed to offering gold standard veterinary care with a focus on sports medicine to a variety of equine athletes in the disciplines of Dressage, Hunter/jumper, and Eventing. Join our devoted team passionate about our loyal clientele and focused on providing comprehensive exemplary care to our patients and respective customers. Interested in learning more? Check out the details below.
What You Bring to The Table
Following are just some of the critical attributes that will contribute to your success in this role:
• Collaborator – You are a partner, right-hand, and teammate. You flourish helping others and working collaboratively
• Conscientious – You can wrangle whatever comes your way with the most incredible ease; you are polished and professional and represent our company well
• Brand Ambassador – You are passionate and dedicated to caring for horses and and representing North Bridge Equine with enthusiasm and professionalism
• Communicator – Superb communication skills, both written and verbal • Veterinary expertise –You are committed to medical innovation and continual learning/training to deliver the best care. You are results-driven and passionate about problem-solving, anticipating the next steps, and staying ahead of the curve
• Analytical Learner– Research-driven, continuous discovery of insights and best practices. You have a love of learning and are always looking to make things better
• Detail-driven – Command of the nuanced details in addition to the big picture vision
What it Takes
We are looking for a skilled, compassionate equine veterinarian invigorated by their passion for veterinary medicine who wants to grow with us.
This is an in-person job providing ambulatory veterinary medicine in Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
Minimum Required: • 1+ years of general practice experience
• Ability to obtain veterinary licensure in MA and NH
• Current driver's license
• USDA national accreditation and ability for State accreditation in MA and NH
• Strong communication skills
• Customer-focused and committed to excellence
• Team-oriented with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
• Equine specific internship training
• Certification in veterinary spinal manipulation therapy and/or acupuncture
Our Company - Our Commitment to You
Your success is our success. North Bridge Equine is an equine veterinary practice providing ambulatory services in eastern and central Massachusetts and Southern NH and seasonal winter service in Aiken, SC. We are a compassionate, collaborative veterinary team providing progressive, high-quality, ambulatory veterinary care for equine athletes and companions. We are focused on continually advancing our medical knowledge and service to our patients while exceeding our client's expectations. If you are an empathetic, collaborative equine veterinarian seeking an opportunity to directly impact the clients and patients you treat, let's start a conversation. Learn more about us at www.northbridgeequine.com.
North Bridge Equine is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.