Newark / Wilmington, Delaware
Springville, New York
Cave Creek, Arizona
New Bolton, Pennsylvania
Strathmore, Alberta, Canada
North Berwick, Maine
Sheffield, Ontario, Canada
Location: Kingman, Arizona
Type: Full Time
Required Education: DVM or equivalent
Salary: commision based - $125K/year f
Full time or part time veterinarians needed in our practice with Buy in / buy out ownership opportunities encouraged!
- Strong canine and feline skills required as caseload is 90% small animal. (Small animal practitioners will not be asked to work on livestock if not comfortable doing so!)
- Mixed animal practitioners encouraged to apply as equine work makes up 10% of the overall practice revenue.(equates to 30% of our mixed animal practitioner's caseload)
- Fast growing and Under-served area provides ample caseload and fantastic outlook for future opportunity.
- 30 minute office visits to allow for thorough exams and client communication
- Year round outdoor recreation climate
- Affordable cost of living and Low taxes appeals to those approaching retirement, or needing to pay student loans.
- Equipped with DR radiology, diagnostic ultrasound, complete in-house laboratory, endoscope...
- Haul in equipment/facilities for handling livestock and horses
- Current benefits include:
- commission based compensation (current , full time Associates are average approx. $125,K/year- pre-tax)
- 14 Paid days off for vacation, CE, personal days, or sick leave
- Quarterly Bonuses based on production and practice performance
- paid Continuing Education
- Arizona and DEA license reimbursement
- Contact Info: James D Anderson, DVM
2323 Detroit Ave
Kingman, AZ 86401
Current Arizona and DEA license - in good standing.