Stewart is a long-standing, reputable clinic that serves North Jefferson, West Blount and South Cullman. We have diagnostic aids including ultrasound, endoscopy, hematology, blood chemistry machines, and a digital x-ray. We are committed to providing the best possible medical, surgical and dental care to our pets.
Surrounded by natural beauty, state and national parks, universities, local food and less than 25 minutes from Birmingham, Warrior, Alabama is an ideal location for any enthusiastic teammate interested in a cozy town with access to city life too!
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Alabama
• Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including: