Banks Veterinary Service is a well-established 4 doctor mixed animal private practice in Northwest Oregon looking for an individual with management experience to help us continue to grow.
This is a full time (minimum 40 hour / 5-day work week) position. Salary is commensurate with experience and abilities. Benefits include health insurance and retirement contributions, personal pet discounts, continuing education allowance, paid holidays, sick and personal time. Non-contracted bonuses are given company wide.
The Practice Manager will be a part of the leadership team and responsible for overseeing major aspects of the business including human resources, inventory and financial management, strategic planning and operations.
We’re looking for a true people-person who shares our excitement about expanding the practice and taking us into the future. The ideal candidate has a “can-do” attitude and upholds our core values. S/he must be able to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and industry representatives. BVS believes in and promotes work/life balance.
Skills and Qualifications
• Previous management / leadership experience required
• Higher education preferred
• Previous veterinary experience desired
• Experience with eVetPractice and Quickbooks Online preferred
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional emotional intelligence
• Exhibits organization in their own duties as well as in the practice overall
• Demonstrates problem solving abilities