Keith A. Palmer, DVM LLC is seeking a full-time veterinarian for our two doctor mixed animal practice located in southern Johnson County Kansas. Our practice is comprised of 85% equine medicine, reproduction and performance work. The remaining 15% is small animal preventative medicine. We focus on teamwork and case collaboration which in turn leads to a better outcome for our patients. Mentorship will be provided. We do not offer boarding, grooming or after hour emergency service for small animals. Equine emergency service is offered 24/7 and duties would be split between three doctors. All applicants must be confident, caring, positive individual with great communication and business skills. We have up to date equine equipment including digital radiography, ultrasound, portable endoscopy, Medi-Vet Stem Cell equipment, in house laboratory with an approved EIA lab. We have two ambulatory vehicles that are shared amongst all veterinarians. Equine work is 70% ambulatory, 30% in clinic. Compensation and benefit package can be discussed based off individuals experience.
If interested please contact Traci Davies Gentry, DVM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3166445009.
Applicants must be confident in both equine lameness, internal medicine and reproduction. As well as small animal wellness exams, vaccination protocols, minor procedures. There is a very small amount of alpaca and goat patients within the practice.