Aspen Veterinary Clinic is in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated, open-minded Veterinary Practice Manager for our progressive, high-volume, four-doctor practice. While we are a true mixed animal practice, 80% of our patients are companion animals and the remaining 20% are primarily horses. We have an exceptional support staff and we are seeking a candidate with excellent leadership skills, extensive team-training experience and a proficient background in human resources to help lead our team. The Practice Manager is expected to lead by example to help encourage our staff and guide them in providing our clients with the ultimate customer service experience while we provide their pets with extraordinary quality of medical care. The successful candidate will play an active role in the day to day activities of the hospital, interacting with employees, veterinarians, industry reps, clients and patients upholding Aspen’s mission and representing all that we stand for. As such, the Practice Manager must possess excellent people and communication skills, be very organized, and have the ability to self-start and prioritize tasks. Experience in veterinary business, marketing, inventory management, expense control, accounts receivable and accounts payable is essential. Three of more years of veterinary practice management, and/or a CVPM or CVT degree is preferred. Newly graduated CVPMs with previous veterinary experience will be considered as long as they fit well within the culture of our practice and are dedicated to learning.