Casa Grande Animal Hospital in Casa Grande, Arizona is an 8-doctor mixed animal practice seeking a full-time Hospital Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in human resources, finance and budget management, customer service, and leading a team. Technician experience preferred. Mixed animal management experience a plus, but not required. We will train the right candidate.
As a pillar of the Casa Grande community for over 50 years, Casa Grande Animal Hospital boasts a highly motivated, compassionate, and dedicated team, committed to providing the best in small and large animal care for our clients and their pets. Furthermore, we are a diverse practice with lots of exposure to several types of species. In addition to cats and dogs, a significant number of avian, reptile, small mammal, livestock, and equine cases add the challenge and reward of mixed animal practice to our areas of expertise. We are open 7 days a week, seeing appointments, walk-ins, and emergencies.
Find more information at www.casagrandeanimalhospital.com.
About the Hospital
· Modern building with six exam rooms, treatment area, surgery suite, and boarding facility
· In-house lab capabilities for select blood chemistries (IDEXX system), urinalysis and sediments, PCV, TP, Fe-leuk, and various ELISA tests run by technicians; close association with external full-service clinical and pathological labs
· Mobile services - small animal, equine/livestock
· Digital X-ray, including digital equine X-ray
· Ultrasound and endoscope
· Orthopedic surgery, CO2 surgical laser, electrosurgery, therapeutic K laser, isoflurane anesthesia
· Excellent surgical monitoring capabilities including VetSpecs monitor, pulse oximetry, Heska Infusion Pumps
· Complete in-house pharmacy with large inventory
· AVIMark computer system with terminals in every exam room and throughout the hospital
· Pet Annual Wellness Plans (PAW Plans)
Casa Grande is located in the center of the Sun Corridor, 45 minutes south of Phoenix and an hour north of Tucson. The community has a population of more than 50,000 full-time residents and about 15,000 part-time (winter) residents. This progressive city has retained its renowned small-town appeal and has experienced a growth rate of 92.6% in the past 10 years due to its superb business and residential climates, increasing retail and accommodation options, and lending itself to excellent schools, outstanding medical care, employment opportunities, affordable housing, and much more.
The Hospital Manager is a leader and an integral member of the veterinary hospital management team. The Hospital Manager partners with the Managing Veterinarian to provide a smooth and profitable operation by driving revenue and managing costs while creating a hospital culture based on high quality patient care and exceptional customer service. Responsibilities include managing, planning, and coordinating the overall operations of the hospital, and cultivating a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership and Planning
Knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.