Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is currently seeking 2 P/T (some Emergency shifts included) Veterinary Associates to practice in our small animal hospital, providing, quality care to our companion animal patients. We are a large mixed animal veterinary hospital open 24/7 - 365 days a year.
- Assess the medical emergencies that come in to the clinic so that a treatment plan can be developed for the need of the patient
- Diagnosing the illness of the emergencies that come in to the clinic
- Oversee any of the overnight hospitalized patients
- DVM or VMD from an accredited university
- All levels of experience will be considered
- License in good standing in the state of Pennsylvania
Applicant(s) must have excellent communication skills with both clients, staff and our numerous referral hospitals. A team player, self-starter who would enjoy a varied caseload and the opportunity to experience a sometimes fast paced, friendly work environment. Compassionate and caring, and a sound knowledge base are essential. If you would enjoy working with a large and experienced support staff in a progressive, state of the art facility, that provides our community with a gold standard of veterinary care, we would like to hear from you. Our P/T hours of 25-30 hours a week may be the perfect fit for those candidates experiencing a career path transition and offer the opportunity to strike that optimal work/life balance.
We are located in beautiful, rural Bucks County, PA - just an easy 1 hour drive to Philadelphia and 1 & 1/2 hrs to NYC. If you enjoy the outdoors, hiking trails, horseback-riding Bucks County is the perfect place to be, with the city life just a short jaunt away. New Jersey Shore Points 1 & 1/2 hrs away for a weekend getaway.
A very competitive salary/commission, await the right candidates.