F/T or P/T Licensed Veterinary Technician wanted for practice in Fennville, MI (sandwiched between Holland and South Haven with great outdoor activities, shops, and of course the lakeshore). We are a mixed animal clinic, but probably 85% of our work is small animal, with the other 15% being mostly equine, with some small ruminant and cattle work. Large animal experience/interest is not required as all of the work could be small animal only. Established 2 1/2 doctor practice with long term staff that prides itself on friendly, knowledgeable care for all our patients along with developing trusting client relations. Looking for a friendly, compassionate, motivated technician who works well with a team. Compensation based on experience with benefits including license dues, health insurance, uniform and CE allowance, and generous staff pet discount.